SFCG is an established Sales and Marketing Automation agency (Austin, TX, USA) with deep focus in enriching customer experience through its tested CRM best practices and CRM implementations over the past 15 years. SFCG helps its clients to maximize efficiency and ultimately a better ROI through its strategic guidance and technical skills.
Jamie confirms that; once on the growth path Organizations have to eventually deal with multiple management aspects of clients, projects (internal and external) and resources to maintain the momentum.
What led to Orangescrum?
Jamie and her team lacked the abilities to
- Quickly replicate the processes they develop for their services and clients
- Organize their projects and clients centrally
- View projects, their schedule and progress at a greater depth
- Simplified means of project communication with their clients
- Collaborate efficiently among teams
- Effective task delegation
- Time tracking of tasks
- Proven and trusted project management solution
SFCG, one of only a handful of companies recognized by Oracle as Go-To partners caters to world renowned brands like Visa, Thomson Reuters Elite, Electronic Arts & Aston Marketing Group to name a few.
With Orangescrum on board, their project management and collaboration was simplified, client communications and engagement rose further with multiple successful project deliveries for many of their fortune 500 clients.
How easy was Orangescrum adoption?
Jamie was very clear and well – informed about her team’s project management needs. Their ask was very straightforward –
- Make our project organization simple
- Enable powerful collaboration for our clients and teams
- Provide seamless support and on-boarding
Thanks for reading!
How does your agency manage its projects currently?
Do you ever worry about missing deadlines, over loaded resources and project progress tracking?
Share your story in the comment section below…
Orangescrum is offering a special discount to Opensource users – UP TO 40% OFF on All Add-ons
Explore Add-ons here
173 total views, 1 views today