Multitasking is the new normal in today’s age. Having a solution that will make life easier for the multi-tasker, with accuracy is the real deal.
That’s where Project Management tools come in handy, with their boundless benefits, ease of use & their role in boosting productivity. However, with time Project Management tools have come a long way from just managing tasks.
Everything from project planning to resource allocation involves a project management tool & this trend is only set to continue in the near future. An agile Project Management tool is what can give you a competitive advantage, helping you lead in your industry.
Key Project Management Functions
- Scheduling and Time Management – Consider the resources at your disposal & schedule the milestones w.r.t. time in hand.
- Project Planning – Plan all your projects easily while keeping a tab on past records.
- Resource allocation – To ensure that the right kind of people have been allocated with the right kind of work.
- Budgeting – Keeping your budget in check is one of the vital things in every project; and it includes the cost of people (contrary to popular belief).
- Real-time Collaboration – Posting comments, notes, assigning a task to your colleagues or just getting in touch with the stakeholders… it’s all possible in a project management tool.
- Documentation – Share documents in a flash, & keep the entire record at one place.
Key Benefits of a Project Management Tool
Multi User Collaboration on Projects
Often a large project is being assigned to a whole bunch of people with different skill sets. In such cases, project management tools bring everyone together on the same page.
Project management tools tend to define a certain flow or path to be followed, when it comes to task completion or issue handling.
Project management tools play a vital role in monitoring the stages of a project and can provide insights into whether you’re on time or not.
Improved Decision Making
With all the latest information at your fingertips, decision making is so much easier with a good project management tool.
This just has to be the BIGGEST advantage of using a project management tool. Accurate, transparent & on-time project completion means high chances of getting full-on customer satisfaction. And there are high chances of a delighted customer staying with you for longer period.
Try the #1 Project Management tool: Orangescrum & give yourself a chance at all of the above. Because, you deserve it. 🙂
579 total views, 4 views today