Limitations of managing project from inbox:
- If you try to manage multiple projects using emails, chances of missing out information cannot be ruled out.
- It is difficult to organize the task of each project.
- You can’t track the progress of each task.
- If a new team member is allocated with an old project, he/she can’t get the detailed information easily.
- There is every possibility of missing deadlines for task.
- You cannot differentiate between a change request or new task from mess of emails.
- It’s hard to trace out emails of past projects as and when required.