We’re excited to share the progress we made at the beginning of this year and would love to get your feedback!
New Navigation for Task View
Now navigation to Kanban Board, Task Group and Calendar View of tasks have been made easy.
- To view Task Group, click on the Task Group tab on the Task list top bar as shown in the screenshot below.
- Similarly, click on Kanban or Calendar tab to view the respective view of tasks.
- Also, we have added the default view of All Tasks, My Tasks, Overdue, All Opened, All Closed Tasks tab in the left menu panel under the Tasks menu.
- You can add the Custom Filter tab as usual and you can see it below All Closed tab as shown in the image.
New Task Detail Page
We have made certain changes to our Task Detail page as seen in the below screenshot:
- The color stripe on the left shows the task’s Priority. In this case, it is High Priority.
- There are Reload, Edit, Archive, Delete, Resolve, Close, Download buttons for quick actions below the Task Title
- You can change the Task Status and Progress of tasks in percentage (%) from the right side, as shown in the below image.
- In the second row, it has Project Name, Task Group, Task Type, Priority, Est. Hour(s), and Spent Hour(s)
- As usual, it has the same layout for comments, time logs, reply, file attachment and notify via email as before.
- The Activities trail has been removed from the comments and added in the sidebar as a new section. So a user can track the comments and activities transparently for a task. This is one of the key changes we made after getting feedback from our users.
- Along with the Activities, in the sidebar, you can also find Assign To, Created Date, Due Date field and the Files
New Kanban Board
A few noticeable changes have been made in the Kanban Board.
- The Kanban Card has Task Title, Estd. Hr., Spent Hr., File Attachment and Assign To User name along with task priority. In the below screenshot, you can see the red strip for high priority, Est Hr. 2 hrs., Spend Hr. 1.2 mins and assigned to Richard.
New Kanban Task Group View
This is a complete overhaul of the Kanban-Task Group View.
- To navigate to the Kanban Task Group view, click on Kanban Tab, and then click Task Group as shown in the screenshot below.
- On the Task Group Kanban View, you can see the Kanban cards for each Task Group with the percentage of progress of each Task Groups. You can click on the right arrow to view other Task Groups.
- Click on any Task Group name to view all tasks under that Task Group with the tasks neatly stacked in their relevant Task Status cards. E.g. New, In Progress, Resolved, Closed.
- Now you can drag and drop the Task Group Card to re-order your Task group cards. Click on the three-line icon and drag it to other cards to reorder the Kanban Cards.
We understand that growing business means a growing customer list. Bring your customer information into Orangescrum with ease with the new “Import Customer” feature.
To import your customers –
- Navigate to Settings > Company Settings > Import & Export
- Click on Import Customers tab
- Download the sample import file and update your customer list
- You can import the following details as shown in the screenshot
We have also released a few yet relevant templates for your quick reference and use.
- Gantt chart
- Project Tracking
These are the same templates available on our cloud website. You can download it from our Resources section.
Daylight Saving Time
Daylight Saving Time (abbreviated DST), is the practice of advancing clocks during summer months so that evening daylight lasts longer while sacrificing normal sunrise times. Typically, regions that use daylight saving time adjust clocks forward one hour close to the start of spring and adjust them backward in the autumn to standard time.
So we have addressed this considering a global clientele. Now you can set the DST (Daylight Saving Time) setting in the user profile to on/off as per the requirement.
And at last, we would love to get feedback about Orangescrum. The more the merrier!
Share your issues, suggestions, requests through this quick feedback option, and rate us as well.
Click on the feedback icon on the right side of Quick Links, you can see a pop up to comment and connect with us instantly.
Now you can download task list page in PDF format. It is in beta testing and will be released to all users soon.
A new feature Workload report has been introduced for few companies and will shortly be released for all users.
Over to you
We hope all these changes help enhance your productivity and make your Orangescrum usage even simpler.
See you next month again with quite a few interesting releases. Have something to say or share?
Do comment below!
109 total views, 0 views today