We’ve refreshed our Task Detail page and made it lighter, faster, and easier to use. We listened closely and kept what you love. And for the things you didn’t, we took a new approach to make them better.
Task Detail Page New Look:Orangescrum has refreshed its Task Detail page and made it lighter, faster, and easier to use. Have a look its new look Click To Tweet
Here’s what you’ll see:
- By default, your task type, task group details will be hidden in the Task Detail page. You can click to expand to see the details. Also, user profile image will make it clear who has created the task and when.
- We have redefined the Newer and Older comments option with a button to quickly view your latest and older comments.
- You told it is difficult to distinguish your reply and a user’s reply in the comment section. So we have kept your reply at the right side and all others’ on the left. We liked it! Hope you will too!
- We have linked a reply icon to every comment for seamless interaction. So you can click and reply to the comment immediately without having to scroll.
- Comment counts get updated instantly so you know how active the task is.
As always, we’ll continue to receive feedback and make the desired improvements. Also, we have more design updates coming soon. Together, we’ll continue to make Orangescrum even better!
We’ll bring this refreshed Task detail page look to our Open Source Edition. Subscribe our blog to get updated.
Want to have a look?
459 total views, 0 views today