Orangescrum sends ‘Weekly Usage Report’ through email along with the comparison with previous week.
Key features of Weekly Usage Report
- Get the information of previous weeks logged in users, no. of task created, no. of task updated, no. task closed, hours spent and storage used
- See the customized statistic report
- Individual task status with each individual day’s task created and updated count
- List of accessed projects in previous week and its current status
How to Setup Weekly Usage report
- Click on the ‘Email Reports’ link from the menu under personal settings.
- By default the weekly usage report is ‘On’; However you can opt out of this option by setting the value as ‘No’.
Now, you can view your current week’s usage report and statistics in comparison to the previous one in the Analytics section. Just click on the ‘Analytics’ link in the left menu bar and select the ‘Weekly Usage’ option to check the statistics.
346 total views, 0 views today